- ABOUT MOHAMMED ALBAGHLI -
- 1.75 m high
- Weight 55-60 Kg
- Grey short hair
- Brown eyes
- Grey mustard
- Walking very slowly with the help of a cane
- The right leg thumb is atrophied
- Presents a scar on the right hand wrist
Clothing at the time of disappearance
- Cream-colored traditional Arab costume
- White linen (boxers and t-shirt)
- Dark coloured slippers
- Mahogany walking stick with silver inserts, representing the year 1964 in the Arabic language, with silver handle
WHO IS MOHAMMED ALBAGHLI?
Mohammed Albaghli was born on 04/06/1936 in Kuwait. He got married in 1955, has 5 boys and 3 girls, all are married with children of their own. He graduated from the Faculty of Law at Ain Shams University in Cairo in 1965.
He has held many government and private functions
He has been actively involved in social activities, charity organisations and humanitarian actions
Passionate about antiques and travels, in love with Romania
DO YOU HAVE INFORMATION?
Six years after his disappearance, Mohammed Albaghli’s family did not lose hope. If you have any information that you consider relevant and that can help directly find the missing person, please fill out the contact form below.